Paired Perfectly with Selaks The Taste Collection Tropical Sauvignon Blanc
- 300g mixed tomatoes, cut into bite sized chunks
- ½ Telegraph cucumber, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 100g feta cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 2tsp honey or maple syrup
- Fresh parsley
Arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum and olives on a plate or platter. Crumble over the feta cheese, then set aside.
Make the dressing by combining ¼ cup of olive oil, the red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, honey and seasoning to taste.
Dress the salad generously with the dressing, then finish with lightly torn parsley and enjoy!
We love to serve Selak’s Origins Collection Sauvignon Blanc with this crisp, fresh and salty salad.