Paired Perfectly with Selaks Origins Hawke's Bay Rosé
- 1 pizza base
- ⅓ cup creme fraiche
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 3 broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- ¼ courgette, thinly sliced
- Small handful fresh kale, torn into small pieces
- Chilli flakes, if desired
- Garlic-infused or classic extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated cheese (we use a combination of mozzarella and cheddar)
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- Fresh basil and mint leaves
- Zest of half a lemon
Preheat your oven to 220 degrees celsius fan bake. Spread half of the creme fraiche over the pizza base, then drizzle over half of the pesto.
Arrange the broccoli, courgette and kale over the base, the sprinkle with chilli flakes and drizzle with olive oil. Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the top, season, then place into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Once cooked, top with sliced avocado, some torn basil and mint leaves, the lemon zest, a finishing sprinkle of seasoning and a light drizzle of garlic olive oil.
Serve whilst hot and enjoy with a glass of Selaks Origins Hawke's Bay Rosé.